How to apply for green card

Asked over 1 year ago - Morrisville, PA

i need information on how to apply for green card

1. Alexander Joseph Segal

7

Answered . Hire an immigration attorney or peruse www.uscis.com

2. Ralf D. Wiedemann

3

Answered . The application process depends on the ground of eligibility. Please consider setting up a consultation with an immigration lawyer to discuss what options you might have.

3. Calvin T. Sun

3

Answered . Please give more details. Generally speaking, you can app,y on basis of job, or on basis of family relationship, or other areas. Best to consult qualified attorney. I wish you every success.

4. F. J. Capriotti III

4

Answered . We need more information as to why you think that you qualify for one.

Consider having a consultation with an attorney ... many of us use Skype.

5. J Charles Ferrari

3

Answered . How to do it depends on the avenue.

Options depend on facts. You really need to meet one on one with an experienced immigration attorney, whether myself or one of my colleagues, so that he/she can review all your documents and facts in order to determine what your options are.