How to apply for green card

Asked over 1 year ago - Morrisville, PA

i need information on how to apply for green card

Attorney answers (5)

  1. Alexander Joseph Segal

    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Hire an immigration attorney or peruse

    NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS; email:; Phone: (866)... more
  2. Ralf D. Wiedemann

    Contributor Level 18


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . The application process depends on the ground of eligibility. Please consider setting up a consultation with an immigration lawyer to discuss what options you might have.

  3. Calvin T. Sun

    Contributor Level 15


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Please give more details. Generally speaking, you can app,y on basis of job, or on basis of family relationship, or other areas. Best to consult qualified attorney. I wish you every success.

  4. F. J. Capriotti III

    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . We need more information as to why you think that you qualify for one.

    Consider having a consultation with an attorney ... many of us use Skype.

    PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It... more
  5. J Charles Ferrari

    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . How to do it depends on the avenue.

    Options depend on facts. You really need to meet one on one with an experienced immigration attorney, whether myself or one of my colleagues, so that he/she can review all your documents and facts in order to determine what your options are.

    J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not... more

Related Topics


If you want to visit or move permanently to the US, you'll want to learn about your different immigration options.

Green cards

A green card is a legal document which provides proof that the owner is a lawful permanent resident of the United States.

Carl Michael Shusterman

How to Renew your Green Card

Renewing your Green Card, or Permanent Resident Card, is important. If you have an expired Green Card you may be denied re-entry into the United States. You could also be charged with a... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

28,661 answers this week

3,397 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

28,661 answers this week

3,397 attorneys answering