How to apply for dissolution of marriage in Riverside County CA

My wife and I have been separated for many years and I am finally getting around to filing the paperwork. The divorce is amicable with no children, debt or assets. She is willing to sign the papers asap. What is the easiest, quickest, cheapest way to do this?

Riverside, CA -

Find Out More

Wail Sarieh

Wail Sarieh

Divorce / Separation Lawyer - Santa Ana, CA

Find an attorney to write up the stipulated judgment and file the appropriate forms for you and her; this is the cheapest, fastest and least headache-causing way.

Debra Vaniman Crawford

Debra Vaniman Crawford

Family Law Attorney - Monterey, CA

There are many self-help services available. Check your courthouse to see what services they provide. The forms are fairly easy to fill out. The most expensive part will probably be the filing fee unless you qualify for a fee waiver.