How to apply for canadian immigration

Looking to apply for the canadian permanent immigration. Heard that the process has been changed and currently the process is on hold for submitting all the PDF forms to cic. Need to what exactly, one need to and has to do, to get application approved. I think i have 2 choices. One- skilled immigration and two- migration to canada permanently. Not exactly sure though. Need proper and updated advise. Thanks in advance.

Chicago, IL -

Carl Michael Shusterman

Carl Michael Shusterman

Immigration Attorney - Los Angeles, CA

Contact Canadian immigration attorney Andy Semotiuk.

Sponsored Listing
J Charles Ferrari

J Charles Ferrari

Immigration Attorney - Los Angeles, CA

Attorneys on Avvo practice US law. They cannot advise you on the laws and requirements of other countries.

You need to contact an attorney in the country in question.

Joseph Franklin Pippen Jr.

Joseph Franklin Pippen Jr.

Estate Planning Attorney - Largo, FL

You will need a Canadian attorney to advise you.
Sorry-this forum might not be of much assistance.
You can google-Canadian immigration attorneys-I found lots of sites
and attorneys.

Related Advice