Skip to main content

How to apply for canadian immigration

Chicago, IL |
Filed under: Immigration

Looking to apply for the canadian permanent immigration. Heard that the process has been changed and currently the process is on hold for submitting all the PDF forms to cic.
Need to what exactly, one need to and has to do, to get application approved.
I think i have 2 choices. One- skilled immigration and two- migration to canada permanently. Not exactly sure though.
Need proper and updated advise.
Thanks in advance.

Attorney Answers 3


Attorneys on Avvo practice US law. They cannot advise you on the laws and requirements of other countries.

You need to contact an attorney in the country in question.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

Mark as helpful

2 lawyers agree


Contact Canadian immigration attorney Andy Semotiuk.

(213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration experience. His response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

Mark as helpful

1 found this helpful

10 lawyers agree


You will need a Canadian attorney to advise you.
Sorry-this forum might not be of much assistance.
You can google-Canadian immigration attorneys-I found lots of sites
and attorneys.

The answer given does not imply that an attorney-client relationship has been established and your best course of action is to have legal representation in this matter.

Mark as helpful

Immigration topics

Recommended articles about Immigration

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics