How to apply for canadian immigration

Asked about 1 year ago - Chicago, IL

Looking to apply for the canadian permanent immigration. Heard that the process has been changed and currently the process is on hold for submitting all the PDF forms to cic.
Need to what exactly, one need to and has to do, to get application approved.
I think i have 2 choices. One- skilled immigration and two- migration to canada permanently. Not exactly sure though.
Need proper and updated advise.
Thanks in advance.

Attorney answers (3)

  1. Carl Michael Shusterman


    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyers agree


    Answered . Contact Canadian immigration attorney Andy Semotiuk.

    (213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration... more
  2. J Charles Ferrari

    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Attorneys on Avvo practice US law. They cannot advise you on the laws and requirements of other countries.

    You need to contact an attorney in the country in question.

    J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not... more
  3. Joseph Franklin Pippen Jr.


    Contributor Level 20

    Answered . You will need a Canadian attorney to advise you.
    Sorry-this forum might not be of much assistance.
    You can google-Canadian immigration attorneys-I found lots of sites
    and attorneys.

    The answer given does not imply that an attorney-client relationship has been established and your best course of... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

22,996 answers this week

2,711 attorneys answering

Legal Dictionary

Don't speak legalese? We define thousands of terms in plain English.

Browse our legal dictionary