How to answer this question on form I-90? Consulate where immigrant visa or USCIS office where adjust of status was granted

I came from SaiGon, Vietnam. Basically my parents and I had the interview in Vietnam for our visa to come to the U.S. Then we filled out paperworks to apply for Green Card at the airport. So now how do I answer this question on form I-90? Should I put SaiGon or Los Angeles? Thanks in advance.

Saigon.

Saigon, and if you are worried you can attach an explanation just like you typed above.

I agree with my esteemed colleagues.

DISCLAIMER - NO ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP: The information provided in this email is intended for informational purposes only. This email does not necessarily reflect current legal or factual developments and is general in nature. Nothing set forth in this email should be construed as providing legal advice regarding an individual situation. Furthermore, the information provided in this email is provided “as is” without any warranty of any kind, either express or implied. Attorney Arie Ebrahimian makes no warranty, express or implied, about the correctness, accuracy or reliability of the information set forth in this email. The information provided in this email should not be construed as legal advice and does not constitute an engagement of legal services with Attorney Arie Ebrahimian or establish an attorney-client relationship absent a written agreement for legal services. Thank you.

Since you had the interview in Saigon you should list Saigon on Form I-90.