How to ANSWER Civil Ejectment Action from my home?

Asked over 1 year ago - 18210

Can't pay Lawyer. I'm unemployed. I'm in the 10 day time frame after the 20 days period to answer. Lost house in foreclosure and Sheriff Sale on 1/11/2013 Please tell what to say in my letter. I need a LOCK OUT Delay and Eviction DELAY. PLEASE Just Tell me what to say in my ANSWER Letter. I'm going to Court House tomorrow to file my answer. PLEASE HELP ME with your WISDOM-KNOWLEDGE. THANK YOU & GOD BLESS YOU.

Attorney answers (3)

  1. Gregory S. Shields

    Contributor Level 11


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . Contact the bar association in your county. They may be able to help you find free or reduced cost legal assistance.

    This communication is intended as general information and not specific legal advice, and this communication does... more
  2. J. T. Herber III

    Contributor Level 7


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . Answering a legal complaint without a lawyer could be disasterous for you and result in the waiver of defenses which you may not even know are available.

    Contact your local legal aid organization or the PA Bar Association's Lawyer Referral Service. Free (pro bono) attorneys may be available to assist you. Bankruptcy may be an option...and some of the bankruptcy bar associations also coordinate free representation in certain situations.

    This information is informational only, is not legal advice, and does not form an attorney-client relationship.... more
  3. Robert John Carey


    Contributor Level 12

    Answered . I assume you have received a "10 day notice" from the Lender's attorney. Are you at the end of that 10 days (when was the notice sent)? In my experience, you cannot file this response by yourself and get any good result. It does not sound like you have the money to even file Bankruptcy as has been suggested. If you cannot find a local Foreclosure Defense Attorney to help you, contact me before you file something that does no good and we can discuss your options.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

21,967 answers this week

2,881 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

21,967 answers this week

2,881 attorneys answering