How to get child support during the divorce process?

Lady Lake, FL |

Abusive wife holding up the divorce process since March by refusing to take the required parenting class. She abused the kids also. Child support papers filed in May, due to collecting food stamps. Process has gone nowhere & the kids have not received a dime of support from her either through that system or voluntarily. She claimed she was unemployed. Recently, I received proof from a friend of hers confirming that she is employed at CenturyLink in LadyLake. Dad has sole custody since March due to a court order at her request. She has been diagnosed w bipolar disorder and tried to kill them. Police reports filed in Orange county. Can anything to collect child support and possibly back child support for the kids while the divorce is being processed be done? The kids are 1 & 4.

1. I don't practice in FL but most states have an avenue to obtain temporary child support by requesting temporary orders.