How sue Capital One from state of Florida..there's no local office represent them. Suing for discriminating , false advertise

Asked over 1 year ago - Orlando, FL

Capital like many other businesses out there do state there full term until after someone applied and got denied that's when they would tell this and that the reason they denied. Furthermore, the company discriminate against public assistant recipient.

Is ain't it illegal to discriminate against people who receive public assistant?

The company ask all these information whether people receive public assistant only to find a reason to discriminate against those who receive public assistant.

I applied for a car loan and the company state that "Base on your credit we may requesting you to prove your income".

Which clearly means that if someone credit is not good enough, they would considered your income. But the company denied me say for bad credit.

There was no "Based on Credit".

I already know my credit and scroe and I would never apply if I know the company would look and qualify me on my credit. I was 100% sure is my public income they ask that they use my credit as an excuse.

1. Rixon Charles Rafter III

Answered . Nothing you posted indicates the creditor did anything illegal or wrong. Where they say they "...may request proof of your income" does not prove anything other than the may ask for your income to be proved.

Unfortuinately, you have no case against the bank.