How should I proceed with an ADA and other employment issues, where the company refuses to cooperate.

Las Vegas, NV |

Discovered a conference call note in my file stating, FMLA/ADA/Doctors Issues-Proximity to termination. There has been retaliation, demotion and placed on "bad behavior" for filing an FMLA claim. Its OK for a female to be out, they are treated different, and when they discovered I filed an EEOC claim, they became hostile. I have over 400 pages of documentation the charges are against a billion dollar company and a direct company with revenues of 140 million a year with 70 employees

I am seeking help ASAP and someone who believes in my case and willing to do it for a 40% contingency fee. 20 days after filing an FMLA claim, I was placed on bad behavior, 28 days after filing a workers compensation case, I was written up again. They are doing everything possible to make me quit.

In many instances, while an employer may not be liable for a discriminatory practice, they are found liable for retaliation. So whether your employer was in the wrong in the beginning, or now, is (almost) a moot point. In either instance, you should contact an attorney as soon as possible, as many of the potential claims you inferred have a statutory limitation and could expire. Best of luck.

Use the Find A Lawyer function on Avvo. You can also try the National Employment Lawyers Association's website (link attached). Good luck.

Recommended articles about Lawsuits and disputes