How should I handle a Manufacture or sale of counterfeit goods claim that I believe I am not doing?

Cleveland, OH |

I have a small wholesale company and I have recently came across a wholesale company that sells me electronicst. From everything I have been able to gather the products are real. I have opened them up and it is very sophisticated circuitry that matches up to one I have bought from the store. Also half of the product I buy have serial #'s that are able to be registered through the company and I have taken over 30 sets into this companies stores to see if maybe they think they are fake. I have never had and issue and I cannot even find anyone on the internet that has seen a counterfeit of this product. The products company is now claiming that I am counterfeiting these. I have some money to defend but not alot what is my best route to take this? I make to much money to give up this item!

Talk to an attorney. You may have to give up the item, or face the same potential penalties as the counterfiter.

Disclaimer: This answer is provided as a public service and as a general response to a general question, it is not meant, and should not be relied upon as specific legal advice, nor does it create an attorney-client relationship.