Skip to main content

How serious is a prisoner who was serving time in a state prison to be taken. Y feds to another state on charges of conspiracy a

Roseburg, OR |

Aiding and abeting conspiracy to sell method. Defendant has never been to that state.

Attorney Answers 3


I'm a bit confused by your question. What exactly are you asking. How much time could one get?

Mark as helpful

2 lawyers agree


I'm afraid it's not at all clear what you're asking, so it's hard to give an answer. Remember that none of your readers know anything about your situation; the only context we have for this is your own writing. (Please see this Guide: )

Please read the following notice: <br> <br> Jay Bodzin is licensed to practice law in the State of Oregon and the Federal District of Oregon, and cannot give advice about the laws of other jurisdictions. All comments on this site are intended for informational purposes only, and do not constitute legal advice or create an attorney-client relationship. No posts or comments on this site are in any way confidential. Each case is unique. You are advised to have counsel at all stages of any legal proceeding, and to speak with your own lawyer in private to get advice about your specific situation. <br> <br> Jay Bodzin, Northwest Law Office, 2075 SW First Avenue, Suite 2J, Portland, OR 97201 | Telephone: 503-227-0965 | Facsimile: 503-345-0926 | Email: | Online:

Mark as helpful

1 lawyer agrees


You can commit a crime in a state you haven't entered if you are part of conspiracy, if that's what you are asking.

Answers are for informational purposes, not legal advice for your specific situation.

Mark as helpful

1 lawyer agrees

Criminal defense topics

Recommended articles about Criminal defense

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics