How or where do I file a complaint against a car dealership who won't return my money because he sold me a LEMON?

Asked about 5 years ago - Harvey, IL

I decided to return a car I bought within the three days and wanted a return of my money. The dealer refused to return my money. I want to file a complaint against him. Where do I file my complaint?

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Patrick St George Cousins


    Contributor Level 12

    Answered . I do not practice law in your state but there are good lawyers in your area that focus their practice on the lemon law. Why do you believe that your vehicle is a lemon? Does your contract state that you can return the vehicle within 3 days? Please provide me with the answers to these questions and I will be in a better position to help you. Thank you.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

27,436 answers this week

2,999 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

27,436 answers this week

2,999 attorneys answering