How my friends residing in NY state without proper documents can get driving license ?

Asked about 1 year ago - Copiague, NY

My friend and his family is in NY state ...the adult woman (my friends's wife) has SSN and his 2 children are students here..boy is 18 years old but girl is younger...my friend and his wife having SSN is working locally ......how can they get driving license..they are suffering without driving license...

1. Jayson Lutzky

Pro

1

Answered . They need to go to Motor Vehicles Department and have enough points for a license.

2. Marcin P. Zola

Answered . Please refer to the following DMV form. As long as you can meet those requirements, you will be able to get a learner's permit and driver's license.

www.dmv.ny.gov/forms/id44.pdf

I hopes this helps and the best of luck to your friend and his family.

Marcin