How my friends residing in NY state without proper documents can get driving license ?

Copiague, NY |

My friend and his family is in NY state ...the adult woman (my friends's wife) has SSN and his 2 children are students here..boy is 18 years old but girl is younger...my friend and his wife having SSN is working locally ......how can they get driving license..they are suffering without driving license...

1. They need to go to Motor Vehicles Department and have enough points for a license.

If this answer is helpful, then please mark the helpful button. If this is the best answer, then please indicate it. Thanks. For further information you should see an attorney and discuss the matter completely. If you are in the New York City area, then you can reach me during normal business hours at 718 329 9500 or www.mynewyorkcitylawyer.com.

2. Please refer to the following DMV form. As long as you can meet those requirements, you will be able to get a learner's permit and driver's license.

www.dmv.ny.gov/forms/id44.pdf‎

I hopes this helps and the best of luck to your friend and his family.

Marcin

This answer is general information only. No legal advice is given in this answer. No attorney-client relationship is established based on this answer. To receive accurate legal advice, please follow up with an attorney.