How much would it cost to retain a lawyer to file a lawsuit with chase

Asked over 3 years ago - Bellefontaine, OH

i want file a lawsuit againist chase how much would it cost on ave to retain a lawyer for a big lawsuit

1. Pamela Koslyn

Answered . Hiring a lawyer for a lawsuit is a big decision. Generally, if you want to sue a giant company with a copious number of lawyers on their payroll, you need a good reason and a huge war chest of your own.

You need to provide more facts before anyone can answer this, and even with whatever facts you can squeeze into an Avvo question, you'll still need to interview lawyers individually to discuss your claim.

Pretty much everyone thinks they have a "big" lawsuit. You haven't provided a single fact about what your claim is. Are you even able to sue, or did you agree (like in your credit card agreement with them, or your loan documents) that you were required to arbitrate any disputes?

2. Theodore Lyons Araujo

Pro

Answered . You have to work that out with the particular lawyer. It will greatly depend on the type of case.