How much would i have to pay in child support when we split the time with our son equally?

Asked almost 2 years ago - Lubbock, TX

i make just under 2000 a month while she makes just under 1000; i work 8-5 and then i pick up my son while she goes to work from 5:30pm-1 am, on my way to work the next morning i drop him off to her. i used to get him every weekend but she realized that i had him 75% of the week and asked me to agree to every other weekend; my biggest deal is that she has two other children that are not mine and so 1000 a month isnt much to support that many people; when the court decides how much i will pay will her having two other children affect their decision.... note that the fathers of the other two are not around nor is there an open child support case against them

1. Carmine John Giardino

Answered . Don't represent yourself. Hire a lawyer as soon as possible. Good luck!