How much would I get compensation If My medical bills where 9034.83 dollars car total out at 5763.00 MRI 2400

Fort Worth, TX |

Meds 200.00 dental exam 330.00

1. There is not necessarily any correlation between those figures and the value of your case. You need to consult with an experienced TX personal injury attorney who can evaluate all of the relevant factors and determine a value range when the time is right and maximize your recovery.

In seeking an attorney on this site, beware of limiting your search to attorneys with a 10 rating, and carefully read the AVVO disclaimer regarding their rating system. There are certain factors that are given great weight which do not necessarily have any bearing on an attorney's experience, abilities, and results with certain types of cases. Accordingly, the rating numbers can be misleading. Also beware of basing your choice on the fee charged, as a low fee, depending on the skill, experience and determination of the specific attorney handling your case, could actually have an inverse relationship to the amount actually put in your pocket.

2. Folks often post questions on this forum asking what a case is worth or a fair settlement is for a personal injury matter. Unfortunately, no attorney is going to be able to give you a substantive answer without reviewing all of the circumstances, medical records, etc. You need to consult with a personal injury attorney to assist you. Personal injury attorneys typically handle cases on a contingency fee basis and give free consultations. Use the Find a Lawyer tab on Avvo to find one in your area. Best of luck to you...

THESE COMMENTS MUST NOT BE CONSIDERED LEGAL ADVICE. Comments made on websites such as Avvo.com are provided for information purposes only, and you should not base a decision to act or refrain from acting based upon this answer. The only way to determine how the law may apply to your particular situation is to consult with an attorney licensed in your jurisdiction. Answering this question does not create an attorney-client relationship or otherwise require further consultation. That relationship is established by the execution of a written agreement for legal services. Also, see Avvo's terms and conditions of use, specifically item 9, incorporated by this reference.

3. There are numerous details that go into figuring what the value range of a case is. Based on what you have provided, it is clear to me that you need legal representation in order to be treated fairly.

4. A responsible attorney can not answer your question without knowing all the facts of your injury & damages. Consult a local personal injury attorney for a free initial consultation

This is not intended to be legal advise or as legal representation. I am a California personal injury attorney . Be aware that every state has its own statute of limitations; and statutes & case laws that govern the handling of these matters.

5. There would be no need for lawyers if the value of all personal injury claims can be calculated by a specific formula. Unfortunately, that's not the way it works. Valuing a personal injury claim depends on numerous factors, all of which are unique to each individual case. You need to contact an attorney in your area and at least take advantage of a free consultation. You've got nothing to lose by talking to an attorney and going over all your options.