How much would a lawyer charger for helping with the application for the dream act

Asked almost 2 years ago - Flushing, NY

My lawyer wants to charge me 2100 for doing all the procedure with the dream act

1. Robert A. Stumpf

3

Answered . I think that's a lot personally, but I don't want to second guess your lawyer. Personally i would change much less, but there are many factors involved in choosing an attorney.

2. Eric Edward Rothstein

2

Answered . Every lawyer is different. I suggest you interview several immigration lawyers but don't be penny wise and pound foolish - you want to hire someone who knows what he/she is doing. You have a lot to gain but a lot to lose if its done wrong.

3. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

2

Answered . How much a lawyer charges depends on the complexity of each individual case and thus the time to be spent putting such a case together.