How much would a larceny 5 case cost with an attorney?

Asked about 1 year ago - New Haven, CT

I am being charged with larceny; 5th degree. I am 18 years old and have a clean record. What would be the cost for an attorney to work with me?

1. Tanya Marie Bachand

4

Answered . It really depends on the circumstances of the case, and how much you want to fight it, frankly. I suggest going to see a few attorneys and getting fees directly from them. You can search for an attorney under the "find a lawyer" section here on Avvo.

This is general advice and does not establish an attorney-client relationship.
  2. Theodor Kaplun

4

Answered . Not the proper place to ask for a quote, my suggestion is you do a search on AVVO for a qualified attorney in your area to discuss, or you can place a request for a quote via the marketplace, good luck.