How much would a larceny 5 case cost with an attorney?

New Haven, CT |
Filed under: Criminal defense

I am being charged with larceny; 5th degree. I am 18 years old and have a clean record. What would be the cost for an attorney to work with me?

1. Not the proper place to ask for a quote, my suggestion is you do a search on AVVO for a qualified attorney in your area to discuss, or you can place a request for a quote via the marketplace, good luck.

The above answer is for information only; and does NOT constitute legal advice. This answer does not constitute, nor does it create, an attorney-client relationship between KaplunMarx, PLLC, Theodor Kapun and any receiver. The information provided on these pages is general only, and you should not act upon this information without consulting with a qualified attorney.

2. It really depends on the circumstances of the case, and how much you want to fight it, frankly. I suggest going to see a few attorneys and getting fees directly from them. You can search for an attorney under the "find a lawyer" section here on Avvo.

This is general advice and does not establish an attorney-client relationship.