How much would a bond be for conspiracy to commit burglary in georgia?

Asked about 2 years ago - Rossville, GA

I am being charged for something I legit didnt do and have a warrant out for my arrest but instead of trying to run I am turning myself in but I need to know how much the bond s going to be.

1. Phillip Darrell Kimbrell

1

Answered . No way to know that at this time as there are many variables to be considered by a judge when making a decision to grant a bond or decline to grant a bond.... Flight risk can be considered and if you are "on the run" that could be construed against you... Good luck

P Darrell Kimbrell

2. Darrell Brinnett Reynolds Sr.

1

Answered . Bonds varies from county to county.

Darrell B. Reynolds,
    Attorney and Counselor at Law
    2385 Lawrenceville Highway, Ste D
    Decatur, Ga. 30033
    404-636-6616

3. Horace Kimbrell Sawyer III

1

Answered . Talk to some attorneys before taking action on your own. Could you make your life simpler and save you money, and lots of anxiety.