How much would a bond be for conspiracy to commit burglary in georgia?

Rossville, GA |

I am being charged for something I legit didnt do and have a warrant out for my arrest but instead of trying to run I am turning myself in but I need to know how much the bond s going to be.

No way to know that at this time as there are many variables to be considered by a judge when making a decision to grant a bond or decline to grant a bond.... Flight risk can be considered and if you are "on the run" that could be construed against you... Good luck

P Darrell Kimbrell

The information is provided for general purposes only and should not be relied upon. You are advised to consult with an attorney of your choosing, who can advise you on the particular facts and options in your case. No attorney-client relationship is intended or formed absent you executing a signed fee agreement. P. Darrell Kimbrell is licensed to practice law in the State of Georgia. Information provided is based only on Georgia law, and is not directly applicable to any other jurisdictions, states, or districts. This response, or any response, is not legal advice nor does such response create an attorney/client relationship. The response is in the form of legal education and is intended to provide general information. Any state specific concerns should be directed to an attorney who is licensed to practice law in that respective state.

Bonds varies from county to county.

Darrell B. Reynolds,
Attorney and Counselor at Law
2385 Lawrenceville Highway, Ste D
Decatur, Ga. 30033
404-636-6616

Talk to some attorneys before taking action on your own. Could you make your life simpler and save you money, and lots of anxiety.

No attorney-client relationship implied or accepted without a signed fee agreement. This response is theoretical only and for purposes of discussion. Attorney is not liable for any opinion expressed herein.