How much will I have to pay in child support in Nc, I make 52k she make 16per hr , additional Child support is 200

Charlotte, NC |

I pay health issurance for daughter as well 87 per month

1. The answer to your question depends on what your custodial schedule looks like - meaning, how many overnights each of you have with your child(ren) per month. North Carolina has child support worksheets available online which you can utilize to calculate your potential obligation based upon both of your gross incomes. A variety of factors will affect the calculation, including any pre-existing child support obligation you have for other children, any health insurance premium costs you are covering for the child(ren), and the existence of any work-related child care costs. Check out North Carolina Child Support Enforcement's website, where you can review our state's Child Support Guidelines and select a Worksheet (A, B, or C) on which to run calculations based upon the number of overnights you have or will have with the child(ren). It would be wise to consult with an experienced family law attorney to ensure that you have run any hypothetical calculations correctly and that your agreement to pay child support is appropriately drafted.

Child support topics