How much will an Attorney cost for a Minor Visibly Intoxicated ? ( CAB . 035 )

Asked over 1 year ago - Liberty, MO

Hello i was at a party and i had one beer to drink but it was busted . I am a minor and i had one beer to drink . They had us Breathalyzer . I blew a . 035 . I AM going to hire an attorney to try to lower the charge . I was wondering about how much money this whole thing will cost ? Thanks !

1. Andrea R. Rogers

5

Answered . Call a few criminal defense attorneys who practice in the city or county where the party was and ask them for a price quote to represent you. Make sure you ask the attorney if he or she has handled this type of case before, and how often they handle this type of case.

2. Adam Darrell Woody

Pro

3

Answered . The other attorneys are correct. Fees vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction and from office to office. I practice in Springfield, just a few hours south of you, and we typically charge around $1250 on a first offense. But call around your area for sure and you will usually be able to get a quote over the phone.

3. Richard Timothy Jones

4

Answered . There is a wide variety in costs for attorneys. Be sure to call around. You probably want to avoid the least expensive and the most expensive. Find someone you're comfortable with.
    www.austincriminaldefenseattorney.com
    Austin Jail Release and Bond Assistance
    512-495-1813
    Austin DWI Lawyer

4. Anjali Bajaj Dooley

2

Answered . Zero Tolerance laws apply in both Missouri & Illinois. An experienced and knowledgable lawyer with expert negotiation skills may be able to help you, with not getting your license suspended or revoked.

5. William A. Jones Jr.

Pro

2

Answered . Attorney Rogers is exactly right. Attorney fees can vary a good deal within a community and their fees, for a lot of good reasons, are not advertised like the price of a gallon of gasoline. It will take some time and effort on your part to find a good attorney at a cost you consider reasonable. Most will offer you a free, if limited, consultation. Take advantage of that opportunity to speak privately with as many as you choose. You will learn what options may be available to you and the costs associated with those efforts. Good luck.