How much will a criminal defense attorney cost in Atlanta, Ga

Atlanta, GA |

I am on the first offender probation and I just violated

1. There is no set or standard fee. Make appointments to speak with a few and pick the best one you can afford. 404-812-4305.

2. It depends on the attorney and the circumstances of the case. We try to work with our clients as far as fees, as do most attorneys. If you would like to discuss your case in more detail, my number is 404-217-6978 and I can give you a better idea. And find out more of what you are dealing with as far as your revocation is concerned.

3. There are no set fees. The fee will depend upon many variables. You should speak with several lawyers and choose the one you feel you can work with best as well as one you can afford.

P. Darrell Kimbrell
    404-264-1036

The information is provided for general purposes only and should not be relied upon. You are advised to consult with an attorney of your choosing, who can advise you on the particular facts and options in your case. No attorney-client relationship is intended or formed absent you executing a signed fee agreement. P. Darrell Kimbrell is licensed to practice law in the State of Georgia. Information provided is based only on Georgia law, and is not directly applicable to any other jurisdictions, states, or districts. This response, or any response, is not legal advice nor does such response create an attorney/client relationship. The response is in the form of legal education and is intended to provide general information. Any state specific concerns should be directed to an attorney who is licensed to practice law in that respective state.

4. The only way to find out is to call around and ask. There are no set fees.

5. Different attorneys charge widely different fees. You really need to speak with multiple attorneys and choose the one you can afford AND who you believe actually cares about you and your situation. Just make sure you don't wait until it's too late for an attorney to get you the best possible outcome!
    Please let me know if I can be of assistance. I would be happy to help.
    Regards,
    M. Jason Rhoades

6. The rate/fee depends on the lawyer and the type of action. For a probation revocation, you should be able to get quoted a flat fee. Call me if I can be of assistance.

Allen R. (Rusty) Knox
    125 TownPark Drive, Suite 300
    Kennesaw, GA 30144
    (678) 334-1399