How much will a criminal defense attorney cost in Atlanta, Ga

Asked almost 2 years ago - Atlanta, GA

I am on the first offender probation and I just violated

1. Michael Jason Rhoades

5

Answered . Different attorneys charge widely different fees. You really need to speak with multiple attorneys and choose the one you can afford AND who you believe actually cares about you and your situation. Just make sure you don't wait until it's too late for an attorney to get you the best possible outcome!
    Please let me know if I can be of assistance. I would be happy to help.
    Regards,
    M. Jason Rhoades

2. Noah Howard Pines

Pro

4

Answered . There is no set or standard fee. Make appointments to speak with a few and pick the best one you can afford. 404-812-4305.

3. Charles Christopher Flinn

Pro

4

Answered . It depends on the attorney and the circumstances of the case. We try to work with our clients as far as fees, as do most attorneys. If you would like to discuss your case in more detail, my number is 404-217-6978 and I can give you a better idea. And find out more of what you are dealing with as far as your revocation is concerned.

4. Phillip Darrell Kimbrell

4

Answered . There are no set fees. The fee will depend upon many variables. You should speak with several lawyers and choose the one you feel you can work with best as well as one you can afford.

P. Darrell Kimbrell
    404-264-1036

5. Allen Rust Knox

3

Answered . The rate/fee depends on the lawyer and the type of action. For a probation revocation, you should be able to get quoted a flat fee. Call me if I can be of assistance.

Allen R. (Rusty) Knox
    125 TownPark Drive, Suite 300
    Kennesaw, GA 30144
    (678) 334-1399

6. David B Pittman

Pro

4

Answered . The only way to find out is to call around and ask. There are no set fees.