How much time will somebody get for 2nd or 3rd degree burglary if they're already on probation?

Asked almost 3 years ago - Mobile, AL

I don't know what he is on probation for but he broke in somebody's house in April 2009 (he got out on bond) then he got on probation then in Oct 2009 he tried to steal somebody's rims (he got out on bond) he got youthful offender for both and in May 2010 he got jail time for two weeks. could you please give me an answer

1. William Calvin White II

Answered . It would be impossible to answer this question without more information. The maximum sentence for YO is three years, so if his probation is revoked, that is the maximum sentence he would have been sentenced to. Assuming he is not granted YO on the Burglary charges, he would face 1 to 10 on Burglary 3rd or 2 to 20 on Burglary 3rd. This doesn't account for good time if his sentence is 15 years or less.