How Much time will my boyfriend get for a parole violation with three new charges in California?

Asked over 1 year ago - San Diego, CA

My boyfriend was on parole and it was supposed to end in December 2013. He is not supposed to drink at all and he was arrested On Feb. 5, 2013. He was arrested for a DUI, resisting arrest and a hit and run (property, a bus bench). His P.O. violated him on March 1, 2013. He was in jail for a month and a half back in June to July 19, 2012. So this would be his second violation. The three new charges were misdemeanors and his original charge was a felony. How much time could he do?

1. John M. Kaman

Pro

6

Answered . Impossible to say not knowing your boyfriend's history and the facts and circumstances of his case. He has certainly violated parole again but that may be the least of his worries, even though the new charges are misdemeanors. He needs a lawyer.

2. Andrew Stephen Roberts

Pro

4

Answered . Mr. Kaman is correct. He needs an attorney for the misdemeanors.

3. David Philip Shapiro

Pro

1

Answered . At least up to 6 months, if not a year, on the misdemeanor alone. Less speculation, more action. He needs a locally experienced criminal defense attorney by his side.

Law Offices of David Shapiro 3555 4th Avenue San Diego, CA 92103 (619) 295-3555