How much time will i get for FELONY CONSPIRACY TO COMMIT LARCENY when they have no evidence?

Asked almost 3 years ago - Hendersonville, NC

my uncles car was stolen by a ex friend and this so called friend is trying to say i had something to do with it, i was with my grandmother the whole time and even notified my uncle about the car being missing, all they have is this boys word and no evidence......help what should i do?

1. 1

Answered . If there is no evidence, then there is no crime involving you. You would not serve any time.
    The boy's statements if made in a courtroom , under oath would be evidence which , if believed by the jury, result in a conviction.