How much time will i do for 1st time 3rd degree burglary/criminal damage in phx az

Phoenix, AZ |

I have no priors and first offense not aggravated

1. Burglary in the 3rd Degree is a class 4 felony. If you have no priors you are probation eligible. However, as a term of probation a judge can sentence you to up to one year in county jail. Prison is also a possibility. A judge could also sentence you to prison instead of probation. If sentenced to prison the ten would be anywhere from 1 to 3.75 years.

Find representation.

Aaron M. Black
    Criminal & DUI Defense Attorney
    Martindale AV® Preeminent™ Lawyer
    2012 Southwest SuperLawyer Rising Star
    AVVO 10/10 Superb Lawyer

Law Office of Aaron M. Black, PLLC
    3219 East Camelback Road #573
    Phoenix, AZ 85018
    Office #: 480-729-1683
    Email: aaron@aaronblacklaw.com
    www.aaronblacklaw.com

2. It all depends on how you are charged. If both of these offenses occurred on the same day you will likely be probation eligible and the Judge will have the discretion to give you up to a year in jail as a term of probation. If these offenses occurred on different days, you would be facing mandatory prison time. Whether you are hiring an attorney to assist you with these charges or going with an appointed attorney, you need to speak with them regarding the facts of the case and what all of the possible outcomes are. Good luck.

Nothing in this web post constitutes legal advice. If you have a legal question please see my main site at <a href="www.dmcantor.com">Phoenix DUI and Criminal Lawyer David M Cantor</a> or call 602-307-0808.