How much time or might offered as a plea bargain armed robbery and armed burglery

Bartow, FL |

We live in Florida . He has no record not juvenile record nothing crime happened when he was 17 he felt guilt and we turned it in 2 others were involved. And arrested he was direct filed he has been in jail 6 months already ..

More information is needed, but this case possibly falls into Florida's 10-20-life gun law. If so, he faces a minimum of 10 years. With these charges he is facing a maximum of life in prison, but given his age, such a sentence could be considered unconstitutional.

We need more information. Much will depend on the facts, judge and prosecutor. There is a potential for a youthful offender sentence if prosecutor will agree.

Please be advised that answering your questions does not establish an attorney-client relationship with myself or my firm. We would be more than happy to set up a free consultation if you call us at 407-588-6714 and specifically mention AVVO or email me at bill@thelawman.net and put AVVO in the subject line.

I agree with the other responses. These are very serious charges and the potential for prison is high. There is a possibility for departure based on substantial assistance and youthful offender and possibly other enumerated mitigators. Contact a criminal defense attorney ASAP.
www.colleenglenn.com

It depends. As Mr. Umansky stated, much more info is needed to give ou any sort of meaningful advice. This type of info is best not posted on a public forum. Contact a criminal defense attorney immediately. If your local county bar association does not maintain a referral list, call the Florida Bar's lawyer referral service.

The above advice is intended to be educational only. Any legal issue(s) should be brought to the attention of a licensed and qualified attorney in your state of residence. No attorney-client relationship exists or should be construed to exist by virtue of this post.

This is a difficult question to answer without much more information and even then it would be hard to answer without reviewing all the discovery, speaking with the prosecutor and the defendant. If it is alleged to have involved a firearm then he will be facing mandatory prison. He needs to hire an attorney as these type of charges do carry prison.

Violent crime topics