How much time it takes for Green Card after Biometrics?

Asked over 4 years ago - Maryville, TN

I am on a Student Visa and my wife is Green card Holder. She filed I-130 for me which already get approved and then after when my visa date was current, I filed for adjustment of status. After that I received an appointment for Biometrics. I gave my finger prints last week. Now how much more time is usually takes for the emplyoment authorization and also for Adjustment of status. I mean how much more time it takes for me to get my EAD card and Green Card? Thanks

1. Vi Nanthaveth

Answered . The average time it takes to receive your work permit is about 3-4 months after filing your application and you should receive your interview 4-6 months after filing.

2. Ekaette Patty-Anne Eddings

Answered . Employment card should arrive 90-120days after filing if no issues are raised.

You should have a green card interview at the local office 4-7months depending on the local office.

You are welcome to use the link provided below.

Goodluck.