How much time it takes for Green Card after Biometrics?

Maryville, TN |

I am on a Student Visa and my wife is Green card Holder. She filed I-130 for me which already get approved and then after when my visa date was current, I filed for adjustment of status. After that I received an appointment for Biometrics. I gave my finger prints last week. Now how much more time is usually takes for the emplyoment authorization and also for Adjustment of status. I mean how much more time it takes for me to get my EAD card and Green Card? Thanks

1. The average time it takes to receive your work permit is about 3-4 months after filing your application and you should receive your interview 4-6 months after filing.

2. Employment card should arrive 90-120days after filing if no issues are raised.

You should have a green card interview at the local office 4-7months depending on the local office.

You are welcome to use the link provided below.

Goodluck.