How much time does NVC take to notify our case status after the approval of i 824 action on an approved petition?

Jersey City, NJ |

My husband adjusted his status in USA and filed i 824 for his family in F4 catogary. (i 130) His i 824 is approved and received the approval notice. How much time will NVC take to create our case and what are the steps and requirements of NVC at this stage. How much time for processing our case.

1. I agree with my colleague.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.