How much time after NVC case current F 3 category for Bangladesh?

Tahoka, TX |

My country of nationality Bangladesh.My category USA citizen father filled married child over 21 F 3 category in October 2009 ,its approved 2010 July. So how much time need to NVC i-30 petition F 3 category eligible further processing for Bangladesh.

You'll need to take a look at the visa bulletin first. The NVC won't process your case until there is a visa number available. Right now the NVC is processing F3 cases that were filed June 2, 2002. So you have a while before they get to your matter.

you can monitor the priority dates on the department of state's web cite, just google visa bulletin. it is updated on monthly basis

This is not legal advice and a client attorney relationship is not created. For a free consultation call (718)234-5588.

I agree with my colleagues - check the Visa Bulletin for updated information.

Samuel Ouya Maina, Esq. 415.391.6612 s.ouya@mainalaw.com Law Offices of S. Ouya Maina, PC 332 Pine Street, Suite 707 San Francisco, CA 94104