How much should I expect from my trans vaginal mesh lawsuit?

Bristol, VA |

About 5 years ago, I had a trans-vaginal mesh implant that eroded the tissue and left me with several scars, pain, inconsistency, and to top it all off, I've had to go back 2 extra times for surgery to get it 'Fixed'. What's the average for these types of cases?

1. Without reviewing your medical records it is impossible to give you the answer you are looking for. Further complicating your matter is that most of these cases are class actions. Each class action is different in terms of how they decide on a compensation matrix.

If you have not yet retained an attorney now id the time to do so. Just Google “trans vaginal mesh class action” to find out who are the major firms handling these cases.

DISCLAIMER: David J. McCormick is licensed to practice law in the State of Wisconsin and this answer is being provided for informational purposes only because the laws of your jurisdiction may differ. This answer based on general legal principles and is not intended for the purpose of providing specific legal advice or opinions. Under no circumstances does this answer constitute the establishment of an attorney-client relationship.

2. I completely agree with Mr. McCormick. Follow his advice.

3. There is no average. I only know of one lawyer that handles these cases at 856-524-1157.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com

Medical malpractice topics