How much shold you ask for eeoc mediation on discrimination case compensation

Asked over 4 years ago - Redmond, WA

I have ben fired for no good reason but was harasse on my colore and I reportd to administor but nothing was done.

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Jack Rosenberg


    Contributor Level 11

    Answered . You should ask the EEOC for its listing of local employment lawyers and call one of them for advice. If they don't have such a listing you should call the local bar association and ask for the names of experienced employment lawyers in your area. They should be able to advise and accompany you to any EEOC mediation.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

25,129 answers this week

3,081 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

25,129 answers this week

3,081 attorneys answering