How much of a settlement can I expect from an 8% disability rating of my neck?

Connecticut |

Also, am I better off settling or going to court for a jury trial? I have bulged disks at C4 C5 C6-C7. I am a 44 year old woman

1. The answer to your question depends on a number of factors which can be brought into play when insurance company and attorney go back and forth in negotiations. So, without more specific information on your particular damages and circumstances, it would be legal malpractice for anyone to give you a down to the dollar answer.

Personal injury attorneys nearly always give a free initial consultation.

The insurance industry’s own statistics indicate that once an attorney becomes involved, the value of any claim at least doubles.

Put those two facts together and it is in your best interest to retain experienced legal counsel at your earliest possible convenience.

This answer is provided for informational purposes only. Actual legal advice can only be provided in an office consultation by an attorney licensed in your jurisdiction, with experience in the area of law in which your concern lies.

2. A dollar figure for settlement is dependent on a number of factors that have not been provided in your question. Also, whether or not to request a jury is dependent on the jury panels that are specific to your region. You should definitely consult with a personal injury attorney in your area so that they may assist you with your difficult, fact specific case.

3. A dollar figure for settlement is dependent on a number of factors that have not been provided in your question. Also, whether or not to request a jury is dependent on the jury panels that are specific to your region. You should definitely consult with a personal injury attorney in your area so that they may assist you with your difficult, fact specific case.