How much of a deposit do i need on a pre-forclosed home or a forclosed home loan? in NJ

Cherry Hill, NJ |

I dont have much money so I need to know what type of loan is best. i already live in the home i want to buy. the home is in another name right now. any advice would be great. i dont want to leave my home.

1. It depends on the deal and your credit score. You can sit with a mortgage broke that can prequalify you. I know one that can get you approved before you find a house subject to appraisal.

All answers given are on a general basis and are not meant to be taken as legal advice. Without reviewing documentation and material, the advice given is for informational purposes only. You should hire an attorney if you want to rely on the legal advice you get.

2. Not a legal question, that is a question from the bank you will be trying to get your loan from. If you buy it at auction you should expect to have a sizeable (20 percent) deposit in cash or cashier's check on you at the auction.

When you ask 5 or 10 questions on the same topic, you are probably showing you need an attorney. There is just too much in the complicated transactions that come with this kind of transaction.

This should not be considered legal advice and is intended for educational purposes only. It does not constitute a contract for legal services between any parties. Answers are given to questions for which there may be additional facts not mentioned which might change the legal issues or consequences.