How much money can I expect from my Impairment rating?

Jonesboro, AR |

I am a 54 year old male working in the same field for 32 years in Arkansas. I injured my right knee in 11/11 and had surgery in 12/12. I returned to work in 4/12. I just received my MMI and my PPI. I received a" 20% lower extremity impairment or an 8% whole person impairment." I was wondering what I can expect to receive as a payout for this.

I would like to add that I received $575.00 per week while I was off work and that the type of work I do requires heavy lifting, squatting, bending and using manual pallet jacks that move over 1,000 pounds of material. I have returned to work and had no problems with my knee. I noticed a mistake my surgery was in 12/11.

The 8% of a whole person yields $15,192.00. [450 weeks X .08] = 36 36 weeks X $422.00 =$15,192.00. If any medical was disputed or you have any substantive questions, they are best addressed to an experienced, local WC attorney. Good luck.

If this information has been helpful, please indicate by clicking the up icon. Legal Disclaimer: Mr. Candiano is licensed to practice law in Illinois and Indiana. The response herein is not legal advice and does not create an attorney/client relationship. The response is in the form of legal education and is intended to provide general information about the matter within the question. Links:

That will depend in large part on whether you go for a full settlement (including medical), or just the, permanent disability. An attorney can help you quantify the value, while including any additional rights such as retraining. Often, a good Attorney can increase the value of a case by more than his fee by merely giving medical treatment the proper value.

Attorneys are very competitive. Choose the Best Answer so we know who helped you the most.

I am just looking for a ballpark figure. When I hear from the companies insurance carrier and they give me a number I am needing to know if then I need to hire a lawyer.

Recommended articles about Personal injury