How much money can an Attorney take after a Judgent on garnishment has ben paid ,Can she kee add fee's on

Tucson, AZ |

My employer quit taking money..now she files a notice to renew the Ganishiment
How much more can she take...I can not live I only make 9.74 per hr and child support comes out of my pay check

Court order Due $ 3680.45
Yr to date 2012 $2568.95

Yr to date 2011 $ 1956.58
Total Paid $4525.53
Total over paid $ 845.08

This attorney is Tucson Arizona . she Now says that she wants $741.72 after she taken $ 845.08 more .....she using ARS 12-1612

1. You should address your question to the attorney who is likely most familiar with what is going on. There are so many additional facts needed that there is no such thing as a yes/no answer to your question.

Best of luck

There is NO attorney-client privilege based on this interaction. I am NOT your attorney. Further, everything we both just wrote is publicly available on the internet and would be the same as if we were talking in a crowded restaurant. If you need legal assistance use Avvo to find a local attorney in your jurisdiction that you feel can best represent your interests as a zealous advocate. My experience is in corporate tax, white collar criminal defense, partnership tax, and tax controversy/litigation. If you're being audited by the IRS or state taxing authority, or you are taking an unusually risky tax position on a return, that is the kind of thing you should have experienced counsel on your side and we can set up an initial consultation. If you have a family law, debt collection, violent crime sort of issue then I do not handle that. Do not contact me for an initial consultation on non-tax matters.