How much long after the 'initial review' stage, can I expect my wife's i-730 case to be approved?

Asked about 1 year ago - New York, NY

How long after the initial review/approval, must I wait for my wife's i-730 case to be approved?
Asked 2 minutes ago - New York, NY
Filing for Immigration Green Card Green Card Process I-130 Immigration Immigration Status — more
My wife is a Lebanese citizen, and a permanent resident of Austria. Her i-730 file will be processed through the embassy in Vienna, Austria. We have received a receipt of notice for her application. Her case is now in the 'initial review' phase. Its been a bit over two months since we applied for her i-730. How much longer can we expect to wait until her case is 'approved' and she is able to travel to the U.S to join me? Is there a chance the whole process will be over by December/January? Or will it take much longer?

1. Alexander Joseph Segal

4

Answered . You are in NYC. Here we have many capable immigration attorneys to consult with. Posting and reposing your question will not, contrary to what you might think, bring any clarity to your cause. Why? Because we know as much as you do when it comes to the estimated processing times - whatever the government makes public. What you are asking is an estimate from the experience with the particular set of circumstances and the estimate form the experience. For that, you would need to talk to a lawyer in person.

2. Aneliya M. Angelova

Pro

2

Answered . Duplicate post. See http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem...

This answer is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice.

Pro

1

Answered . Duplicate post. Asked and answered.