How much jail time will he end up doing? Is it true the 85% has gone down to 65%?

Alamo, TX |

My husband was sentenced to five years on October 2012 with four A felonies, one possession of cocaine, two distribute/sell of cocaine, three possession of meth, four distribute of meth. How much jail time will he end up doing?

This question requires a lot of additional information and analysis. You should contact an attorney who is experienced in parole matters.

I've had clients who were on probation for drug crimes who then committed new drug crimes while supervision--I've seen them serve anywhere from 11 months before paroled and another one only served 9 months. There is no formula within the parole system that allows one to predict the amount of time a person will serve before paroled. A good parole lawyer should be able to help

Alex Joseph Scharff

Alex Joseph Scharff

and there is no 65% rduction

Wills and estates topics