How much jail time for DUI Probation violation?

Baltimore, MD |

I was found guilty and placed on 1year Probation 1 year suspended.I completed my alcohol course and 9 months of the probation. I violated the probation by testing positive for alcohol. How much jail time am I looking at? Is there anything I can do to help my cause?

If you were sentenced to one year suspended sentence, then the most time that you are facing for the violation of probation would be one year. It all depends on the Judge that you have to appear before for the violation of probation (VOP) hearing. You should contact an DUI/DWI attorney as soon as possible. There are a number of activities and tasks that could be completed before the VOP hearing that can better your chances of a successful VOP hearing and working to make sure you don't receive any jail time.

You should seek the advise of a licensed attorney. Information contained in this post is not legal advise and does not create an attorney-client relationship.