How much it cost to hire an lawyer on removing condition on green card?

Usa, Mobile, AL |

My husband's 2 year green card is about to expire soon, and he needs to remove the condition on his green card. How much it cost to hire an attorney on the basic removing condition case?

1. Attorneys charge various fees and I highly doubt you will receive a quote on a forum such as this. You should contact the attorney directly. My firm handles these types of cases.
    Regards,
    Nick Misiti
    Misiti Global
    212 537 4407
    misitiglobal@misitiglobal.com

Legal disclaimer: The statement above is general in nature, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

2. How much does a car cost?

As with cars, attorney fees vary from attorney to attorney.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

Marriage and prenups topics