Skip to main content

How much is the Obamas deffered action going to cost???/

Denver, CO |

how much is the application fees going to cost???
How much time will people have to apply for example is there going to be a deadline ????
Is August 1 the official day they give out the information on what requirements people are going to need meaning paper work..
Do people have to get an attorney for this deffered action..
How long will this process take till they give out the visas if they meet all the requirements??/// ...

+ Read More

Attorney answers 4


Wait for the official guidlines of the deferred action procedure from the official site at
At that time you will have a better idea what the process entails asnd whether you need a cousel.

DISCLAIMER The answer given above by the lawyer serves for educational purposes only and provides general information and a basic understanding of the applicable law. Take notice that the answer above does not create an attorney-client relationship as this website is not intended to provide anyone a specific legal advice. Anyone using the site expressly consents that there is no attorney client privilege between any person and any attorney responding. Further take notice that the site should not be used as a crude substitute for any professional and competent legal advice by a licensed professional attorney in the applicable jurisdiction. The attorney above attempted to provide competent professional information, however, the law and its applications may change frequently and vary greatly from other U.S. jurisdictions and locales. Therefore, any information and materials provided above are general in nature, and may not apply to specific factual and legal circumstances related to one’s personal legal issues. Contact an experienced criminal defense lawyer admitted to practice in your State under an attorney-client privilege to further receive a competent legal advice before making any important decisions about your particular legal issue. For further inquiries please contact: Attorney Alexander Ivakhnenko 1021 West Adams, 102, Chicago, Illinois 60607 773-562-8602


You need to wait about 2 1/2 to 3 weeks and then it will be posted on the Internet.

The information provided in this answer does not create an attorney-client relationship. If you are interested in his legal services, feel free to call Chris at (303) 409-7635 at his law office in the Denver Tech Center. All initial consultations are free of charge.


The information you seek is not available at this time.


Many of these questions cannot be answered at this time, but here's what we do know--and more importantly some good sources for up to date, reliable information:

We know there will be a fee, but we do not know how much or whether a fee waiver will be available.

DHS has said more information will be available August 1, but what information will be provided is not known; almost certainly, several questions will remain unanswered.

The requirements for the program look simple, but anyone who practices immigration law will tell you that looks are deceiving. Even an applicant who looks like they have no isues as far as criminal history or immigration problems is coming "out of the shadows," providing detailed personal information about their status to the government, and potentially risking deportation. For many, that risk may be one they see as worth taking, but everyone should see a competent immigration lawyer BEFORE deciding whether to proceed. Only someone who knows immigration law and process can evaluate a case, identify the risks and in many cases, identify other avenues for gaining a legal immigration status (one which might even be better than deferred action).

In short, see a qualified immigration lawyer to make sure DACA (we now know the government acronym--Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals) is both safe and smart. Use the American Immigration Lawyers Association referral service to find a lawyer in your area: Listings on that site are for members of the nation's premier bar for immigraton lawyers, have been in practice for at least two years and carry malpractice insurance.

Good resources for up to date information are found at:,, and If you think you have been scammed, report it--before the bad guys trick someone else! All information also available in Spanish.

Protect yourself--stay informed.

This answer provides only general information and may not be relied on as legal advice.

Immigration topics

Recommended articles about Immigration

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer