How much is the fee for applying for an I-824?

Miami, FL |
Filed under: Immigration

I just never got the first letter , so now mi obligated to sent this form in . . thanks for your help

Per USCIS website $405.

Samuel Ouya Maina, Esq. 415.391.6612 s.ouya@mainalaw.com Law Offices of S. Ouya Maina, PC 332 Pine Street, Suite 707 San Francisco, CA 94104

I agree with Samuel. The filing fee is $405 to seek a duplicate copy or seek further processing on an approval notice.

This response is general in nature and cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. Any comments offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship. If you would like additional information based on this response, please contact my office at 510 657 7665 or 415 902 0832 to schedule a consultation.

To find out the fee on any immigration form, visit the USCIS website at the link below. A direct link to the I-824 is also provided. As the other attorneys stated, the fee is $405.

You can go directly to the USCIS website for any form by visiting uscis dot gov forwardslash lowercase starting letter dash form number.

I am not your attorney. I am providing you an answer for general information purposes only. That information should be used as a starting point for addressing your legal issues. It is not a substitute for a consultation with an attorney licensed to practice in your jurisdiction about your specific legal issues. You should not rely on the information above as legal information. Finally, your question and its answers are not confidential and not subject to attorney-client privilege.

405, you should look online.

The fee for an I-824 is $405. Whether you actually need to file one, however, will depend on the specific facts of your case. Just because you didn't receive a receipt or approval notices doesn't necessarily mean that you need to obtain a duplicate.

While this answer is provided by a Florida Bar Certified Expert in Immigration and Nationality Law, it is for general information purposes only and an attorney/client relationship is neither intended nor created. You should seek out qualified counsel to review your case and provide you with advice specific to your situation. Call +1-561-478-5353 to schedule a consultation with Mr. Devore.