HOW MUCH IS MY CASE WORTH ?

Johnstown, PA |

MY CAR THAT I WAS DRIVING WAS TOTALED BY A TRACTOR TRAILER . THE TRUCK INSURANCE COMPANY ACCEPTS RESPONSIBILITY . MY LEFT AC WAS SEPARATED AND I SUSTAINED SOME NECK INJURIES . I WAS OUT OF WORK FOR 16 WEEKS . MY MEDICAL BILLS IS AROUND 12 , 500 . 00 AND MY LOSS WAGES IS AROUND 28 , 000 . 00 .

Probably more than you are able to acheive on your own. You had professionals investigate your accident, treat you and defend the insurance company. Studies confirm, that with few exceptions, people such as yourself net less without an attorney than with a local and qualified attorney. Presumably, the insurance company has told you or lead you to believe you do not need an attorney. Ask yourself why. Good luck.

Personal injury cases only; I'm good at it; you be the Judge! All information provided is for informational and educational purposes only. No attorney client relationship has been formed or should be inferred. Please speak with a local and qualified attorney. I truly wish you and those close to you all the best. Jeff www.nyelderinjurylaw.com

This are helpful facts in showing your injuries, but, you really need to talk with a qualified personal injury attorney. By dealing directly with an attorney, the attorney can get into important details regarding your injuries, your damages and how the injuries may effect you in the future.

Sorry to hear about your accident, the most important thing right now is to keep up with your treatments so you can heal. As to your specific question, it is hard to assess the value of a case without much more detail about the accident and your injuries. You should definitely talk to a personal injury lawyer right away to make sure that you get the best possible recovery. I would recommend that you do not try to negotiate with the insurance company yourself, having an attorney will put you a position to get the maximum possible recovery.

This answer is based on general legal principles only and is not intended to provide specific legal advice. This answer is for informational purposes only and does not constitute the formation of a lawyer-client relationship. Any reader of this answer should not make decisions based upon in without first directly consulting with an attorney in person.

There are so many variables ranging from the venue where suit were to be filed to the quality of witness you and the other driver present as. consult an attorney - many good ones on Avvo. Free consultation and they'll assess your case. Good luck

* Please note that I am an Attorney practicing in Georgia, but I am not your attorney. This post is intended to provide some helpful insight into your particular situation, but it should not be taken as legal advice. If you would like to discuss your Georgia Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice, or Criminal case, I am happy to discuss your specific situation with you at no cost to you. I can be reached at 404-996-5157 or Fareesh@SarangiLaw.com. If you found this Answer "Helpful" or " The Best Answer", please click the tab indicating that. Thank you!

A lot likely. Find a top-rated lawyer with a low contingency fee, less than 30%, so you are left with some money after the lawyer takes his big chunk. Good luck.

Impossible to answer here. Sit down with an experinced personal injury attorney to discuss all the details of your case which would include both economic and noneconomic damages.

Sounds like you have a significant claim but to put a value on it with such limited facts is impossible. There are a multitude of variables which affect value and only after a thorough investigation, interviewing a client, reviewing all the medical records and insurance policies can an experienced attorney begin to place a value on a claim.

Call for a free consultation at 727-937-1400 or visit us on the Web at www.serviceandjustice.com.

The amount that you should receive depends on a number of factors, including whether you have fully recovered. In addition to easily measurable things like medical bills and lost wages, you are entitled to compensation for pain, suffering, and loss of enjoyment of life's pleasures. These damages are real, even if they are harder to put into numbers.

You and your attorney should take the time to review the case carefully before reaching a settlement.

This is not intended to provide legal advice about your situation - just a few casual remarks about a legal question. We are a debt relief agency helping people file for bankruptcy.

I'm sorry to hear about your accident, it certainly changes your life. Keep treating until you are completely better or have been discharged by your doctor. It's difficult to access the value of your case without first determining liability (whose fault) and reviewing all of your medical records. It seems that you suffered some serious injuries to have been out of work for about 16 weeks. However, it would be unfair to you to try and put a value on your case without a complete review of the records.

You should contact a personal injury attorney and have your case reviewed so you know your rights.

Best of luck!

Gladys Wiles

The information contained in this Website is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter. No recipients of content from this site, clients or otherwise, should act or refrain from acting on the basis of any content included in the site without seeking the appropriate legal or other professional advice on the particular facts and circumstances at issue from an attorney licensed in the recipient's state. The content of this Website contains general information and may not reflect current legal developments, verdicts or settlements. The Firm expressly disclaims all liability in respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all the contents of this Website. Any information sent to The Firm by Internet e-mail or through the Website is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis. Transmission of information from this Website does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and The Firm, nor is it intended to do so. The transmission of the Website, in part or in whole, and/or any communication with us via Internet e-mail through this site does not constitute or create an attorney-client relationship between us and any recipients. Some links within the Website may lead to other web-sites, including those operated and maintained by third parties. The Firm includes these links solely as a convenience to you, and the presence of such a link does not imply a responsibility for the linked site or an endorsement of the linked site, its operator, or its contents. This Website and its contents are provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Furthermore, The Firm does not wish to represent anyone desiring representation based upon viewing this Website in a state where this Website fails to comply with all laws and ethical rules of that state.