How much is for a lawyer to represent you in court in deportation

Centreville, VA |

going to court for deportation with a waiver

Its hard to say and I do not think appropriate on this public site. The price range varies from level of experience of the attorney, whether Board Certified or not, the complexity of your case, etc. You can email my self or other attorneys on this site individually for a price range, regards.

Carl Michael Shusterman

Carl Michael Shusterman

Good answer

Fees vary depending on a variety of factors. Meet with different attorneys to discuss their rate structure. Best wishes.

(626) 771-1078 Los Angeles Attorney Theodore Huang, Esq. This is not legal advice. No attorney/client relationship is established. Attorney Huang is licensed in MD; practice limited to federal law.

Each attorney sets their price according to various factors. Consult with a few to get an idea

Samuel Ouya Maina, Esq. 415.391.6612 s.ouya@mainalaw.com Law Offices of S. Ouya Maina, PC 332 Pine Street, Suite 707 San Francisco, CA 94104

I agree with my colleagues. There are a lot of different factors/considerations that go into determining an appropriate fee for deportation cases. And no once can give you a quote on a public forum like this. But feel free to email me or give me a call to tell me more about your case.

The statement above does not create an attorney-client relationship. It is intended as general information only and it is not a substitute for legal advice. You should consult with a licensed attorney to discuss the specific facts and circumstances of your case.

I agree with my colleagues. You should consult an experienced immigration attorney for this matter. You may schedule a consultation with an immigration lawyer in your area, my firm is handling these matters in New York. If you would like free legal updates on these immigration issues you may sign up for our newsletter at http://www.shautsova.com .

Att. number 917-885-2261 This advice does not create an attorney client relationship. No specific legal advice may be offered by the lawyer until a conflicts check is undertaken. Information sent through a web form or via email may not be treated as confidential. Please accept my apologies for spelling mistakes. Law Office of Alena Shautsova www.shautsova.com www.shautsova.com www.russianspeakinglawyerny.com

Recommended articles about Immigration