How much is an average case settlment for ADA case in wisc.

Schofield, WI |

am in mediation want to know ballpark figures

The value of each case is determined on a case by case basis depending on the circumstances surrounding your claims. Depending on your claim, the analysis may include lost wages and benefits, out of pocket medical expenses, and interest offset by earnings you may have had since the termination. Only an attorney who has reviewed your specific claims can provide you with an analysis of the value of your case and a reasonable settlement amount.

Every case is unique on its own depending on the Plaintiff, the wages earned, etc. This question cannot answered without at the very least knowing what your lost wages were for the time period and if you have found subsequent employment.

Herbert Tan, Esq.

The National Newark Building
744 Broad Street, 16th Fl.
Newark, New Jersey 07102
(973) 735-2681 (W)
(973) 735-2682 (F)

Manhattan Office
305 Broadway, 14th Floor
New York, New York 10007
(888) TAN-LAWS

Member of National Employment Lawyers Association (NELA)

You could go online and have a jury verdict research company get verdicts and settlements for you for a few hundred dollars or so. I usually do that for my clients before mediation, especially if it will take a lot of money to fix and repair the harm to my client

David Mallen

David A. Mallen offers answers on Avvo for general information only. This offer of free, general answers is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship. If you need specific advice regarding your legal question, you should consult an attorney confidentially. Many experienced California labor and employment attorneys, including David A. Mallen offer no-risk legal consultations to employers and employees at no charge. David A. Mallen is licensed to practice law before all state and federal courts in California, as well as the California Labor Commissioner and the California Unemployment Insurance Appeals Board. Failure to take legal action within the time periods prescribed by law could result in the loss of important legal rights and remedies.

Recommended articles about Employment