How much force can be used for a arrest?how much force after cuffed?i was thrown into rocks and slammed against the hood and fen

Asked over 1 year ago - Braddock, PA

i was pulled out of car by cop n thrown into the rocks,i was dripping blood from my hands and wrists,then after cuffed slammed against the hood of a truck.there are records that i was givin a towel at police station to clean up and band aids.i then vomiited 30 times in a row from being slammed into the truck in my abdominal area.i vommited blood a few times.after arraignment i was taken to er for pain in my abdomin.
also the co-d was arrested and cuffed by a differant officer,he was not bleeding and he was not slammed against the hood of a truck..also do i have to file a complaint first before i can file a section 1983 lawsuit???i can also show how the officer is a liar from important omissions in his report.

hood and fender of truck.......criminal charges have already been taken care of.it has been one year since date of incident.

1. William Charles Sipio

Pro

Answered . You need to speak with a civil rights attorney in your area right away. Most work on a contingency. If the criminal charges were dismissed, you might have a claim.

2. Malosack Berjis

Answered . Based on the few facts that you have provided, you should consult with a local civil rights attorney at your earliest convenience. Best of luck to you.