Skip to main content

How much for an attorney to assist me with a warranty deed for real property transfer into my name?

Santa Cruz, CA |

The property is valued at $8000.00
My mother owned property in nmex. that she did not enter in her will, but the will is a pour-over type into her Living Trust. The Trust states I get all that wasn’t specifically distributed, e.g. the property.
The city assessor advised me to get any probate attorney to complete a warranty deed.

Attorney Answers 2


Contact a real estate lawyer in Santa Cruz.

Mark as helpful


You need to contact an attorney in New Mexico if the real property is located in New Mexico. A California attorney will not be able to assist you.

Frank W. Chen is licensed to practice law in the State of California. The information presented here is general in nature and is not intended, nor should be construed, as legal advice. This posting does not create any attorney-client relationship with the author. For specific advice about your particular situation, consult your own attorney.

Mark as helpful

1 found this helpful

Real estate topics

Recommended articles about Real estate

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics