How much does it usually cost to have an attorney seal your juvenile records?

Asked over 3 years ago - Los Angeles, CA

I am turning 18 soon and I am also finishing up my probation. I want to seal my records by the end of this year or early next year. If I plan on having an attorney seal my records for me, how much will it be approximately? I want to make sure I will be able to cover the costs before I schedule an appointment with one. If anyone can help me out that would be great. Thank you.

1. Brian Andrew Bezonsky

1

Answered . The best way to get an answer to this question is to call a couple of attorneys that practice in your area. Most attorneys will consult with you in confidence at no cost.