How much does it usually cost for a lawyer to do an expungement in NJ?

Asked almost 2 years ago - Toms River, NJ

I was looking at the steps involved and I'm not sure it's something I want to do myself. This is for an arrest that happend over 15 years ago. I was found not guilty but I still have that pain in the butt arrest record hanging over my head and I'd like to get rid of it.

I understand that you might not want to post your fees online. I was looking more for a range. Is the range $1,000 - $2,000? $100 - $400? I really don't know what the range is. I assume it's a flat fee and not hourly? And that it's more per hour than your regular rates?

1. John George Ducey

1

Answered . Prices vary you should probably call around. Attorneys usually do not like to post their fees because various factors effect the fees, it is not like buying a book or something.

John Ducey
    732-458-5600

2. Jeffrey Anthony Skiendziul

1

Answered . You're probably better off hiring a lawyer to take care of this for you. Attorneys are not likely to post prices for expunging records in an open forum. Call around to discuss pricing.

3. Mark M Cheser

Answered . The prices do very. Call the attorneys from AVVO to discuss prices.