How much does it really cost to develop a term and condition for my online business, I work as an online advisory for marketing

Detroit, MI |

I serve several areas Middle East and Asia but at times I have US prospects, I need a term and conditions that apply to all using paypal

I'm a Michigan licensed attorney. I routinely work with businesses in the area of Internet law, including developing terms of use and privacy policies for websites.

The cost for legal services will often vary depending upon the nature of the website and the business. I'd be happy to discuss the specifics of your site. With this information I should be able to provide a quote so you will know what your expenses will be up front. Feel free to contact me (jshinn@shinnlegal.com). Best to you going forward.

Please go to www.shinnlegal.com for more information about my professional experience. But in sum, I'm licensed to practice law in Michigan. My response is provided only to educate the public about general issues that may need to be discussed with competent legal counsel in your state. My response is not a substitute for consulting an attorney in order to fully understand how the law may apply to your specific and unique circumstances; Remember, you often get what you pay for.

Hi,

It's like asking a contractor how much it costs to build a house? Are we talking about a mansion on the side of cliff or a three room shot-gun house?

Depending on your need the cost is going to vary greatly. This is something we do all day long and twice on Sunday, so if you care to discuss it I'm happy to do that of course.

I will link you to some info below.

Best regards,
Frank
Natoli-Lapin, LLC
(see Disclaimer)

The law firm of Natoli-Lapin, LLC (Home of Lantern Legal Services) offers our flat-rate legal services in the areas of business law and intellectual property to entrepreneurs, small-to-medium size businesses, independent inventors and artists across the nation and abroad. Feel free to call for a free phone consultation; your inquiries are always welcome: CONTACT: 866-871-8655 Support@LanternLegal.com DISCLAIMER: this is not intended to be specific legal advice and should not be relied upon as such. No attorney-client relationship is formed on the basis of this posting.

Are You Planning on Opening a New Website?

Below is a checklist for legal issues I use for new e-commerce clients.

1. Busines entity - Are you going to be a C corp, an LLC or a sole proprietorship?
2. Terms of Service - This is your contract with your visitors and is the most important item for any e-commerce site. A little work here brings big dividends in the future.
3. Privacy Policy - Every e-commerce site needs a privacy policy!
4. FTC guidlines - The FTC has been regulating business advertising for almost a century. All of their advertising guidlines apply to e-commerce sites.
5. Trademark - Do you have a brand name free from conflict? Should you start with just common law rights? Should you register the mark, and when?
6. Copyright - If it is on the web, it already belongs to somebody. Did you buy a license for the images you are using? Do you have a DMCA notice on your web site?
7. Do you need and have an EIN? You can get that for free.
8. Do you have employees? - If so you need written policies regarding their authority and use of the internet.
9. Do you know the difference between a "browser wrap" and a "click wrap" and which do you need?

When I discuss this list with clients other issues arise. Finally, I always discuss with my clients their need for good accounting services. An accountant's advice as you start up can save you many dollars in tax that you might not save if you wait to speak to an accountant until your first tax return is due.

I hope this list will give you pause to think about those issues for which you might need to seek professional advice.

Please feel free to contact me concerning your issues (No Charge.) I also offer a new client special to perform this work. The complete package comes in at $1,499.00.
__________________
Andrew M. Jaffe
Attorney at Law
attorneyjaffe@aol.com
330-666-5026 www.netlaws.us

This post is provided for general informational purposes only and is not intended to be legal advice specific to you. This general information is not a substitute for the advice of an attorney in your jurisdiction. The attorney client relationship is not established by this post.

Civil rights topics